BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

The Road to the Baby Boo...

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, April 1, 2010

CD10....Grow Follies Grow!

Hi All!


I had my CD10 ultrasound and bloodwork today and I'm still in the game....yay!!  My ultrasound showed a few developing follies... I had one at 14, 3 at 12, a 10 and an 8.  I'm guessing the 10 and the 8 are definitely not going to "catch up", but I'm hoping the 14 and at least one of the 12's will plump up in the next few days!  My estrogen rose to 237 and my LH went from 5.6 to 14.1, so that's a step in the right direction!  They want me to come back in on Saturday, CD12 to check up on the little buggers and hopefully determine when we can do the long awaited IUI!  Please keep your fingers crossed for me.... I'm feeling really positive about this cycle for some reason.... :) 

Well, I'm headed to bed....for some reason I'm unbelievably exhausted in the days following the Clomid...guess cooking eggs really wears a girl out...lol.  Or it could be the 6:15 wake up call I had this morning in order to get to the RE clinic by 7:15!  Promise to write again over the 3-day weekend, but for now, this chick is hitting the hay!  

Have a good night everyone!!

1 comments:

2 Chicks 1 Hatchling said...

All the numbers are sounding good! Those follies should get nice and plump in the next few days. :)