BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

The Road to the Baby Boo...

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Now I know what people are talking about....

The TWW is HARD!!  I want to know what's in my uterus and I want to know now...lol.  So far, no real symptoms of anything aside from being exhausted, slight tightness feeling in my uterus area, and my nips feel a little sensitive.  All could be side effects from the Ovidrel and totally unrelated.  So far I've worried about the following:


*  Hitting a pothole in my car and jiggling the egg loose.
*  Coughing or sneezing and causing the egg to fall out.
*  Laying on the wrong side of my body when I sleep and causing the egg to fall out of the fallopian tubes prematurely.
*  Getting stressed and pissy and the egg deciding it hates me and doesn't want to be my kid, so it falls out.  


I seriously think I'm losing my mind.... I can't even concentrate at work -- it's the worst ADD ever!  I'm in the middle of working on something for one of our patients, and the next thing I know, I'm Googling "which pregnancy test is the most accurate?"  (the general consensus is First Response, if anyone was wondering)... Ha!  
I'm only 3 days in to the TWW and it's seemed like a week.....this is going to be a long 11 days....yikes!  :)

4 comments:

2 Chicks 1 Hatchling said...

Oh boy, don't I know the torture! Try your very best to start scheduling things to do. I found that a very full schedule was the only way to make it through.
Oh, and the egg will not fall out! lol
The cycle that worked for me included a trip to Chicago and much play time with my 7 yr old nephew and my 2 year niece. I guarantee I was NOT sitting still! :) In fact, I was playing soccer and climbing play houses.

e said...

I didnt realize -- we are cycle buddies -- Im DPO 3 too! I agree with 2C1H - we need to stay distracted or it will be a LONG two weeks..Luckily the weather is cooperating, its always easier for me to be distracted when its nice out! Good luck!

2momswithaplan said...

yeah, the tww sucks royally!

I am overly conscience of my uterus during the tww! The best advice I can give you is to stay away from google. Google is the devil during the tww - remember that. ;)

That said - the most sensitive tests are the NEW first response early result tests that detect HCG levels as low as 6 mIU/mL.

Good luck to you!

K J and the kids said...

Good luck. Can't wait.