BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

The Road to the Baby Boo...

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, April 12, 2010

One Week Down, One Week To Go!

Hi All!  We're hangin' tough over here during the TWW....it is nerve-racking wondering if it worked!  Oh well...I can do anything for a week right??  LOL  Not a lot of symptoms to speak of, mostly just tata related and some cramping.  Tatas have gone from their normal "big" state to being "borderline huge", they are sore, and increasingly firm.  Could be from anything I guess, but 'til we know "for sure" we'll just keep hoping it's because I'm preggers!  :)  I guess we'll take a test near the end of the week/over the weekend to see what's brewing!

Our Saturday evening was fun!  I'm not sure if roller derby is our "thing", but it was interesting and the highlight of the evening may have been the below image....


Yes, that's right folks, intermission featured a giant skating sammich.  Kids ran out onto the track and chased the sammich and it was all fun and games until some moron older dude decided he should run out on the track and body slam the sammich, who then got pissed and skated off...LOL.  The best entertainment $10 per person can buy!  :)

Hope everyone is having a good week!!  Glad Monday is over!!  

1 comments:

Carey said...

Ovidrel made my boobs so sore!! I had to wear a bra 24/7.