BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

The Road to the Baby Boo...

 BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Adventures of Steroid Egg....

Today I went in for my CD12 ultrasound and bloodwork and everything is still looking good!  Amazingly, the follie on the right that measured 14 has apparently been popping steroids without my knowledge!  It went from 14 mm on CD10 to 24 mm in CD12!  No wonder I was crampy!  My lining is nice 'n fluffy at 12 mm, so I was instructed to take my Ovidrel shot tonight at 6 and I should report to the clinic to check my progesterone on Monday AM and hopefully have my swimmers installed on Monday if the progesterone is high enough!  Yay!!  My first shot went well -- luckily for me, my wife has Type 1 (Juvenile) diabetes, so the woman can give a mean shot!  Didn't hurt much at all, so I was relieved about that!  :)  I am kinda bummed that the other follies that were measuring around 12 on CD10 decided not to join the party, but it only takes one good egg and I'm hoping that's what I've got!  


Keep fingers crossed!!  We're excited to get the party started!  Happy Easter everyone....hope the bunny brings everyone some lucky eggs!!

4 comments:

2 Chicks 1 Hatchling said...

Good luck, good luck!!! That's one plump follie!

Trinity said...

Fingers crossed, toes crossed - everything's crossed! All the best, hoping this is the one!

Carey said...

Those others could still grow before you ovulate!! Good Luck!! BTW look for your shower invitation this week...hope you guys can come!!

Suz said...

Thanks all for your sweet and encouraging comments! Hopefully all of your good vibes will translate into great things tomorrow! :) And Carey, looking forward to getting your invite -- we definitely want to come! :)