BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

The Road to the Baby Boo...

 BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Distraction needed....

Hello fearless readers!  It is 5 DPO and I've not yet checked into a mental health facility, so I guess I'm doing well!  Ha!  Gotta say, this has been a slow 5 days, and I'm not feeling quite as "zen" as the ladies at 10stix, but I'm trying!  


Tonight we're going out with the chick who cuts our hair (fruit fly) and her lesbian friend in an attempt to make some friends in this area!  We haven't had the best luck finding good and reliable friends here, so we're hoping tonight will be a good start into a new friendship!  And what activity have we picked for our first platonic date?  Roller derby.  Never been before, but I can only imagine that nothing is as strong of a bonding experience as watching women skate around in circles while beating the hell out of one another!  Yippee!  That ought to take my mind off the potential zygote in my uterus right?!  Um...yeah, probably not, but at least maybe I'll only think about it 10 times in an hour, versus the usual 100.  :)  

5 comments:

2 Chicks 1 Hatchling said...

Ok Suz, when we said find distractions we didn't intend for you to beat up other ladies! Or get beat up yourself! Ha!
Sounds like a blast. Be careful though - you don't want to hurt yourself!

Carey said...

I am a good friend in the area...even though i never see you :(

Suz said...

2C1H, I won't be participating in the roller derby, only observing, so I'm hoping not to be injured as a spectator! HA! Carey, yes you are a good friend in the area, but I guess since we live at opposite ends of town we don't cross paths often enough :(. We shall have to remedy this soon!!

Carey said...

Did you get your shower invite yet? I have only talked to one person who got one, which is concerning me because they were mailed on tuesday.

Suz said...

Carey, yes, we got ours and we're planning on seeing you on the 25th. I didn't RSVP though 'cause the invite said "regrets only". You can count us in! Looking forward to it!!