BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

The Road to the Baby Boo...

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

CD2....

Hello beloved readers!


Today was my CD2 bloodwork and U/S and my lab values were so much better!!  I guess last cycle was just an all around mess due to the BCP's that my body hates!!  

My labs today showed:

LH:  5.4
FSH:  4.5
Estrogen:  60-something I think....

I am pretty psyched because those are totally normal numbers!!  Yay!!  My ultrasound looked good too -- lining was 5 and each ovary had about 8 follies of normal size for CD2.  Tomorrow I'll be picking up my Clomid from Super Target and beginning what I hope will be a really positive cycle with a happy ending!  :)  

In other news....my amazing wife's birthday is today!  I thank God every day that she is mine.... I have never met a more internally and externally beautiful person.... I'm a lucky girl....

And in other cool news....my cousin and his wife had their first baby today!  A little girl named Kate!  

All around a pretty darn good day!!  :)  




2 comments:

Carey said...

Happy Birthday B!!!

K J and the kids said...

I suppose this would have to be a belated Happy Birthday :)

I love hearing about these new journeys to children that are going on in our community. So glad you are one of them.

Thank you for the comment on my blog. It's never easy being me. I'm glad a pill helps me to be better :)