BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

The Road to the Baby Boo...

 BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Probably not....

Well I thought maybe we'd have "beginners luck" this cycle, but it's looking like probably not.  :(  


While there's still no AF in sight, temps are still triphasic and way above the coverline, and I have a lot of the pregnancy symptoms, I POAS this morning and only one line greeted me.  I think most people have their BFP's at 13 DPO, so I guess that means we're out for this cycle.  And now that I know how my body reacts to this process (cramps, huge sensitive BB's, and tiredness), I can't wait to start cycle #2....note extreme sarcasm.  


Oh well....I guess it just makes me stick to my original timeline of 3-4 tries and we're moving to one cycle of IVF - and if that doesn't work, I'll just get another dog...lol.  At least my deductible is met up 'til July 1st, so any baby-making between now and then, less medications, is covered.  Just really didn't want to have to utilize that benefit.... oh well....

4 comments:

Carey said...

You are not out yet!!!

e said...

hey -- I wouldnt give up yet, I think Temp is one of the strongest signs and as long as thats still up, I think you are in good shape! Here's hoping for beginners luck! Keep us posted!!

2 Chicks 1 Hatchling said...

Don't give up yet! Until AF shows up or you get a negative blood test I wouldn't chalk up this cycle. A 13DPO p test does not count you out!

Nicole said...

Hey. I just came across your blog via 2C1H and also want to say not to give up yet. I'm hoping you're a one hit wonder like some others in blogland. Will definitely tune in to see what happens.