BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

The Road to the Baby Boo...

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

And the final number is....

3399 at 24 DPO!!  I'm pretty darn pleased with that!!  :)  I'm even more pleased with the fact that I don't have to go get betas drawn anymore! Yay!  I'm done with all of the poking and prodding until my first OB ultrasound on July 9th!  Very excited to check out our little pumpkin next week!  


Our trip to Ohio was nice....not exactly a tourist destination, but it was good to see my family.  We told 2 of my aunts and one of my uncles about the pregnancy, and swore them to secrecy since it's so early!  It was very well received and everyone seemed excited and interested in the process.  


Overall I've been feeling pretty good -- totally exhausted, giant sore tatas, and the occasional cramp.  Can't complain so far!  :)  I could complain about the Crinone since that stuff is just disgusting, but I won't because I feel like it's helping support the pregnancy, so I'm happy to "take one for the team" nightly....well maybe "happy" isn't exactly the right word...LOL.  Only 21 more nights of progesterone bliss.....sigh.... 


Hope everyone's having a great week!!  

2 comments:

jessie said...

YAY! great numbers!

A said...

So sorry I haven't checked in sooner. CONGRATS! I'm so happy for you!