BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

The Road to the Baby Boo...

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Yippee! Beta #2!

I went to the RE's office yesterday after an icky weekend of intermittent AF-like cramps expecting to hear that my 2nd beta was not-so-good, but to my shock and surprise it was good!  I went from 46.5 on 12 DPO to 273 on 16 DPO!  That was a doubling time of roughly 36 hours, so I'm definitely happy with that!  Beta #3 is Thursday morning, so please keep the positive vibes coming my way, they seem to be working!!  :)   My first OB ultrasound is scheduled for July 9th, so I'm hoping everything stays on track and we've got a healthy kiddo brewing!


I'm feeling pretty good so far, aside from the occasional cramping and increased tiredness.  I'll be registering the tatas for their own zip code in the coming weeks, but I guess that's to be expected....ha!  According to my Mom, she started wearing nursing bras at the end of her first trimester....yikes!  


On Thursday, B, the dogs, and I are heading to Ohio for a long weekend for my cousin's college graduation party.  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone, but not particularly excited about the 7 hour drive.  We got some "books on tape" from the local library, so hopefully that will make the time go faster.  It will just be nice mostly to get out of town -- it's been almost a year since our last vacation, so we are definitely due to escape!


Hope everyone is doing well and having a good week!!  :)  

3 comments:

2 Chicks 1 Hatchling said...

That's a great 2nd beta! So happy for you guys. Have a great trip and make sure to keep us updated on beta #3!

Trinity said...

Those numbers sound great!!

e said...

great betas! I had cramping solidly until I was 6 weeks, at which point they went on hietus and only would appear every other day or two..Cramps are GOOD! They mean your uterus is growing!