BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

The Road to the Baby Boo...

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, June 25, 2010

Better than a perfect credit score!

Beta #3 is in and is looking good!  I'm at 811 at 19 DPO!  :)  Sooo happy and thankful that things appear to be going well so far!  I have to go back on Tuesday for what may be the last beta, so I'm hoping to clear that last hurdle and move on to the ultrasound on the 9th!!  


Hope everyone has a great weekend!  I'll be hanging out with my aunts, uncles, and 27 cousins.....yeah, we're Irish-Catholic!  ;)  


Also, just wanted to say thanks to everyone for your well-wishes!  So great to have the blog community pulling for us!!

2 comments:

2 Chicks 1 Hatchling said...

Wow - Beat #3 is excellent! Congrats again. Enjoy all those relatives!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Congrats ladies!