BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

The Road to the Baby Boo...

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Post I Thought I Might Never Write....

Well.....I have some news for my peeps in Blogland......


Third time was a charm, and....


WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!




I took a First Response Early test Wednesday morning (11 DPO) just to check since we were scheduled for an appointment on Thursday with the RE to discuss our "next step" aka IVF.  I just about fell off the potty when I was greeted with a BFP!!  I took this digital one last night, and another First Response one this AM (I will pee on anything that sits still long enough...lol) and all came back positive and darker than yesterday!  


We still went to our RE appointment today, because given my 50/50 chance of chromosomal abnormality, I wanted to know what our game plan would be.  They ran my beta to confirm that I was preggers, and it was 46.5 at 12 DPO -- not bad for it being so early, and my progesterone level was very good at 39.5, but they want me to continue with the Crinone for the next month at least....yikes.  Estrogen level was A-OK too, so they want me to come back for labs again on Monday.  So far I'm feeling fine, aside from some increased tiredness, occasional light cramps, super sore tatas, and the occasional slight wave of nausea!


So, that's my story!  Third time was a charm and apparently ovaries do produce better after being threatened with IVF!  Ha!  Thanks to everyone who sent me "good luck" vibes -- apparently they worked!!  Please keep them coming in hopes that we have conceived a healthy baby!  You've all been such awesome support thru this whole process and I love reading all of your blogs nightly!  ;)  

9 comments:

e said...

whoot! There must be something about that IVF threat! I am so excited for you guys -- and the numbers look GREAT!
(I literally pee'd on things for 2-3 weeks so no need to stop now!)
Congrats!
xo e

Trinity said...

Oh Suz I'm so incredibly happy for you!!

Congratulations! May you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! So happy for you!!!

Congrats!

Nicole said...

Whoa! Super congratulations to though. The threat of IVF hasn't yet worked for me, but I'm taking this as a good sign that it certainly can. So excited for you! Can't wait to hear more updates.

Libberal said...

Wow- Congratulations!!! How exciting for you! Job well done, indeed!

2 Chicks 1 Hatchling said...

Whoa!! That is AWESOME news! Congrats! I tell ya, threaten IVF and there you go! 3rd time is THE charm indeed. :)
Congrats again, looking forward to reading your pregnancy fun.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news! So thrilled for you ladies.

Carey said...

I am so happy for you guys!! It is an amazing journey you are about to experience...enjoy every minute of it!!!

Meredith said...

YAY! Its amazing how pee + a smiley face = such utter joy!