BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

The Road to the Baby Boo...

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

TWW....take 3....

Hope everyone is doing spiffy in Blogland!  We are almost 4 days into the TWW and all is fine!  The IUI went off without a hitch on Saturday!  My progesterone level was 2.3, showing that I was ovulating, and when I got home from the IUI I peed on an ovulation predictor stick (just 'cause I had an extra one and I love peeing on things) and it was definitely positive!  Yay!!  It was the first "true" positive I've ever gotten on one of those sticks!  I was almost convinced that the sticks were broken!  Ha!  So timing looks pretty darn good, so we'll see what comes of try #3!


Life otherwise is pretty good around here -- my new job is going well and B starts her new job on Monday!  A lot of changes going on in our household, but they seem to be changes for the good, so hopefully our "baby-making" will follow suit!  


Congrats to all the BFP's out there and new babies, especially my friend Carey and her partner Janine!!  Can't wait to meet your little cutie when you're ready for visitors!!  

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Three cheers for try #3! Looking forward to good news from you all in about two weeks...

Anonymous said...

Hope you’re all doing well with TWW number 3! Half way there…