BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

The Road to the Baby Boo...

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, June 14, 2010

Domestic Partner Adult

This is my "status" as B's emergency contact at her new work!  YAY!!!  A little bit of acceptance goes a long way!!  And even better, B's new workplace offers partner insurance benefits AND they cover IVF!!  Not just the meds, but the actual procedure!!  Who'd have thunk it?!  I'm still hopeful that we won't need to utilize that benefit just yet, still in the TWW with no signs of the evil bitch, so I'm praying that the third time is a charm and we can use the IVF help for having B's baby!  


We're meeting with our RE on Thursday AM to discuss the "next step" unless we get a BFP before then.  I've been putting off testing -- 9 dpo seems a little early to me and I don't want to be disappointed.  It will be nice to talk to the RE two-on-one, and get some questions answered.  Although again, I am REALLY hoping we get to cancel the appt. in lieu of a beta test instead.  :)  


Hope all is well with everyone!!  Have a great week!!

0 comments: