BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

The Road to the Baby Boo...

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, March 1, 2010

Next Step: Egg Check

Tomorrow morning, at the ass-crack of dawn, is the official "egg check"! I'm so excited to see what's been growing in there! I'm really hoping the Clomid worked and grew us some nice plump, perfect little eggs that will soon join with some of the super manly sperm we ordered!! I'll let you all know...I'm sure you're waiting with baited breath! LOL


On another note, I have another super exciting appointment tomorrow -- a consultation with Dr. Yankum. Yep...looks like the old wisdom teeth are going to have to bite the dust :(. Honestly I am less nervous about the possibility of child birth than I am about the removal of my wisdom teeth. Ugh... I'll let you all know how that goes too....

All in all...fun day comin' up!! Hope everyone in blogland is doing well!!


1 comments:

Carey said...

Good Luck and be sure to update how your appt goes tomorrow! BTW..it is snowing out my window :)