BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

The Road to the Baby Boo...

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Nope...not this month...

Well today kinda sucked....I went in for my CD 12 scan and there were a few follies that looked to be growing. I had 2 14's, 1 13, and a couple 12's, so I thought all was good....until I got a call from the RE's office that my progesterone is too high for them to feel comfortable doing a donor sperm IUI cycle.  I don't completely understand what that means, but I'm guessing they think that my eggs aren't developed enough to trigger and my progesterone is too high for them to feel comfortable in us trying an IUI and wasting $400 in sperm.  I guess I should be thankful they aren't letting us waste our money, but I am disappointed we won't be able to try this month.  Hopefully things will be different next cycle...


My oral surgeon appt. went OK.  The doc seems pretty nice and he said while my wisdom teeth do need to come out, it's not an emergency situation, so I scheduled an appointment for the end of April.  All I can say is, they better give me A LOT of drugs....

2 comments:

Carey said...

Well if you are pregnant at the end of April, will you be able to get your wisdom teeth out? My dentist wouldnt even fill my cavity until the 2nd trimester. I always think about stuff like this :)

Suz said...

Nope...no wisdom teeth removal if I'm preggers in April! So needless to say, I'm REALLY hoping to be pregnant in April! HA! Honestly, I would have them taken out sooner, but the dentist has to do a pre-determination of my insurance benefits before they do the procedure, and apparently that takes 6 weeks to do?! Crazy....anyways I asked the dentist and he said if I get pregnant between now and then, just cancel the appointment and the teeth can wait about a year or so. I'd love to cancel the appointment for ANY reason, but my favorite would be because I'm pregnant! :)