BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

The Road to the Baby Boo...

 BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Third Time Is A Charm....

Well, officially "not preggers" this month over here!  


Three days after stopping the progesterone gel (aka nastiest crap in the world), AF is rearing her ugly head.  Oh well...I've got to say, the worst time of the cycle for me is between the BFN and AF's arrival, so I'm glad to be over that part and headed towards another try.  This is the one that's going to work....I just know it.  


But if for some reason it doesn't, we've got a consultation with the RE coming up on the 17th to discuss future options.  I think B and I have come to accept that IVF might give us the best and most immediate chance at starting our family, and since I'm only 31 and she's 32, our chances are pretty good.  We just need figure out finances, insurance, and a plan.  


Of course we're hoping that IUI #3 will seal the deal, and we can reserve the complicated stuff for me getting pregnant with B's baby!  :)


Good luck to everyone else in the TWW!  I'll be checking back in soon!  

1 comments:

2 Chicks 1 Hatchling said...

Third time was the charm for us - maybe it will be for you also! Don't give up yet - statistically the average is 3 to 4 tries. I felt the same way during my 3rd try though - I was definitely thinking IVF. Hope you won't need to go that route though. :)