BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

The Road to the Baby Boo...

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Quickie!

No...not that kind of "quickie", but just as satisfying....lol....or not.


Two announcements....


1.  I got the job!  Yay!!  I am now a human resources coordinator with a local non-profit!  :)  I gave my two week notice today and my boss was thankfully very nice about it, so that took a lot of the stress out of the situation.  


2.  We did IUI last Thursday and I started on progesterone gel tonight...I'm sure that's going to be a little slice of Heaven....ummm yeah....anyways, I just hope I don't end up with a yeast infection or major irritation.  My "downstairs" skin is unbelievably sensitive.  Looking at it cross-eyed results in the worst yeast infection known to man, so we'll see how this goes!  If I've said it once, I've said it a million times, our kid better appreciate everything we've gone thru!  Ha!  


Have a great week everyone!  

1 comments:

Carey said...

Good Luck with the job...I need to get one of those soon!!