BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

The Road to the Baby Boo...

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Welcome To My Blog!

Ok...so what do people write for their first blog posting?? I think an "All About Me" section would be incredibly boring so maybe I'll just start out with a quick and embarrassing story from my day....


We'll call this story.... Touched By A Tranny....

I have just recently acquired potentially the crappiest job possible at my company. My previous department has been "downsized", so in order to maintain employment, I moved to the scheduling department. Talk about boring....needless to say, I'm feverishly searching for another job....

So I had to call up a patient to set up an appointment, and it went something like this:

LOW VOICE: Hello?
ME: Hi, this is Susan from (insert my company) is this Mr. X?
LOW VOICE: Um...no, this is his wife Mrs. X.
ME: Oh, I'm sorry....is your husband at home?
LOW VOICE: Is this about the doctor appointment?
ME: Yes ma'am...I'm calling to schedule him for his procedure.
LOW VOICE: I believe you're calling about my appointment.
ME: Oh, are you Atell?
LOW VOICE: Yes.
ME: Oh....I'm sorry again...

So let me get this straight, first I call this poor woman SIR because she has a voice like a tranny, and then I proceed to allude to the fact that her name sounds like a man's name! HA!

Great.....I love this job.....can't wait to see who I can insult tomorrow!!

0 comments: